Customer Complaints procedure
- We want all customers and clients of Co-op Culture to receive a good quality service.
- We want our customers to be happy with the service they receive.
- If we fall short, we want the opportunity to rectify any problems.
- If we make a mistake, we want to make sure we learn from that and improve our practice.
How to complain
1. If you have a complaint about our services please raise the issue with the lead worker.
2. If your complaint cannot be resolved, you do not wish to raise the issue with the lead worker or you are not satisfied with the response you receive you can raise the issue with another member of Co-op Culture. Our contact details are published on our website at www.culture.coop. The complaint will be reviewed by the Directors of Co-op Culture.
3. All complaints should receive a written response via email. Where necessary, someone may contact you via telephone to clarify any issues.