0741 999 1506
Experienced co-operative and community entrepreneur, delivering advice and support around all aspects of co-operative and other social enterprise development, management and governance.
Mark is a founder member of the Fox and Goose
Co-operative Pub, Pennine Community Power, Platform 6 Development Co-operative and currently occupies the
co-operative development seat on the board of
Mark is also currently a member of the UK Co-operative Governance Expert Reference Panel.
Mark has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Designing legal and organisational structures
- Participatory planning with large groups
- Business planning
- Governance health checks – bespoke governance audit of your organisation.
- Community finance and sustainable non-grant dependent finance in general
- Delivering training within organisations or workshops within conferences
- Speaking at events about co-operation and sustainable economies and systems.
- Creation of resources including guides and web content.
For more information visit Mark Simmonds – LinkedIn profile