Co-op Culture is a co-operative consortium of co-operative and community advisors, entrepreneurs and enterprises. Our members and associates have a vast and varied experience of supporting co-operative, community and social enterprise to start and grow.
We deliver the following support and services:
- Feasibility studies and market planning.
- Business Planning.
- Financial planning.
- Community finance support including drafting community share offers.
- Advice on grant and loan finance.
- Advice on legal and organisational structures.
- Governance audit and advice on governance “health”.
- Facilitated planning for start-up or organisational change.
- Advice on measuring and reporting social impact.
- Delivery of training on all of the above.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Community Agriculture.
- Community Food Enterprise (food, co-ops, processing, retail and wholesale).
- Community Energy.
- Housing Co-operatives
- Community Land Trusts.
- Co-operative Bakeries.
- Woodland Social Enterprise and Social Forestry.
- Co-operative shared workspaces and hackspaces.
- Transition Enterprise.
Are you a co-operative or community enterprise looking to start or grow? Get in touch to discuss how we can help. If we can’t, we’ll know someone who can.
How we work
We will not work with organisations which exist primarily for the creation of private profit, consolidate the ownership of assets into private hands, adversely affect the natural environment, or exploit people and other animals.
Complaints: If you want to make a complaint about our services please see our complaints procedure.